Postal Code:GY9 3AF
Experience Level :Associate
Total Years Experience :Less than 1 year
- You’ll be responsible for the complete scope, design, build and testing of products and features for one of Asia’s fastest growing fintech companies. As a part of the True Money Engineering team, you will be exposed to many innovative technologies in the fields of distributed data processing, big data, algorithms and data structures, machine learning, and experimentation. True Money is customer centric first and our mission is to empower users to experience digital life through an amazing user experience enabling pay anyone and purchase anything anywhere and anytime.
- You have an appreciation of architecture and system design, love to code and enjoy seeing your work land in the hands of millions.
- You’ll be involved in technical leadership, hands-on coding as well as working with design patterns, complex solution design, full life cycle service ownership, deployment, monitoring and diagnostics and much more. We are performance driven in our approach and our product is a best in class solution.
- 10 full paid sick leave days
- Lunch allowance
- Competitive remuneration package
- Unlimited access to Udemy training course
- 13th salary + year end performance bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance will be under Labor Law.
- Healthcare insurance package (Bao Viet insurance)
- Annual summer vacation, Team-building activities
- Dynamic and youthful working environment
- Professional development opportunities.
- Cooperating with many domestic and multi-national partners.
- Free English training course.
- Technical training course.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Math preferred.
- Strong in client side frameworks such as React, Angular, Flux/Redux.
- Expert in backend languages, such as Java, Python, and NodeJS.
- Experience designing/developing APIs with OpenAPI/Swagger.
- Experience with containerization and deployment in hybrid cloud (AWS/GCP) environments.
- Strong Database skills in SQL and NoSQL solutions as well as strengths/weaknesses of both.
- Excellent HTML/CSS skills having understanding of data organization and layout.
- Experience with monolithic systems and strong understanding of macro/micro architectures.
- Experience working with CI/CD platforms and an appreciation for the build process.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address: Sfântu Gheorghe, Romania
- Salary Offer: 400$ - 800$ USD ********* Month
- Experience Level : Associate
- Total Years Experience : Less than 1 year
- Text Area Field: 9am-5.30pm
- Career Level: Others
- Salary Type: Monthly
- Gender: Female
- Qualifications: Medical