Experience Level :Mid-Senior level
Total Years Experience :More Than 10 years
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will oversee the support delivery of Managed Services engagements to client. The SDM executes policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance, acts as primary point of contact to Managed Services customers, monitors staffs and evaluates customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes. The SDM will also deliver ad-hoc, monthly and quarterly performance reporting.
The candidate for this position must be open to working business hours, after-hours and alternate weekends as needed. Willing to work on-call and alternate holiday schedules with the team. Must be a team player and willing to work in a 24×7 environment.
- Salary: Up to $10000
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. CONTACT
- 5+ years of experience managing managed services engagements.
- 8+ years of experience of solid knowledge of project management methodologies and critical path analysis.
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Relevant experience in delivery of Outsourcing, IMS and AMS.
- Previous customer relation or service management experience is essential.
- Proven record of accomplishment of succeeding in a similar role.
- Demonstrable, strong business acumen.
- Job relevant qualification such as ITIL V3 would be highly beneficial.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of service delivery procedures.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills. Excellent presentation, communication and moderator skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Strong team player.
- The ability to make sound business decisions under pressure.
- Self – motivated with a methodical mindset. Analytical thinking and decision-making ability.
- Strong IT skills such as Microsoft Office.
- Widespread basic understanding of IT infrastructure.
- Working in virtual teams and global environments. Has worked in partner centric, hybrid environments. Willingness to travel
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address: Calle Carmen, 1, 13600 Alcázar de San Juan, Cdad. Real, Spain
- Salary Offer: 500$ - 1000$ USD ********* Month
- Experience Level : Mid-Senior level
- Total Years Experience : More Than 10 years
- Text Area Field: 8am-5pm
- Career Level: Executive
- Salary Type: Hourly
- Gender: Female
- Qualifications: Certificate, Degree Bachelor