• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Collaborate with product manager, customer success team and sellers to identify opportunities for UI/UX improvement.
• Maintain living documents such as design guidelines, and best practices documents
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus, 15 paid leave per year
- 2 performance review per yearMon-Fri, flexible and up to 3 remote working days per month
- Health check, PVI insurance, Social insurance
- Professional working environment
- Internal training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Team building, Company trip, Year end Party, Tet Bonus
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with young culture.
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of Datamart from BOD
- Union and another activities (Birthday Party, Sharing events, Holidays…)
- Minimum 1-year experience as a UI Designer.
- Demonstrated visual design expertise; capacity for creating effective & user-friendly designs and layouts.
- General understanding of how design impacts development; ensuring designs are not overly complicated and costly to develop.
- Proficiency with design standards and have a sense with design trends.
- Proficiency in a variety of design and collaborative tools. We prefer Figma.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Relevant work experience in UX Research, Product Design, UX Design, Visual Design is an advantage.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address Av. de Las Américas, Sabana, San José, Costa Rica
- Salary Offers 800$-2000$ GBP 800$-2000$ Month
- Experience Level Entry level
- Total Years Experience 5 to 10 years
- Career Level Manager
- Gender Male
- Qualifications Diploma, Degree Bachelor