- Work directly with Japanese customers;
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client by excellent communication
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule
- Manage a schedule to ensure work to be identified, assigned and completed on time
- Analyze, clarify and transfer requirements to members
- Global, friendly environment. We use English in our office
- Performance review 2 times per year
- Full benefit with social insurance
- 13th month salary
- Employee Relationship: company trip, monthly team buiding
- Leave Paid: Summer holiday, Company birthday, Annual Leave (max 24days)
- Care programs : Wedding, Close family pass away, Giving Birth, Premium Insurance
- Free Drinking: Coffee,Tea & Beer
- Work-Life Balance : Baby care time
- Long-term service award.
- Quarterly and yearly incentive award for best-performing employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT.
- Bachelor’s Degree in non-Computer Sciences/IT can be considered if earning good knowledge/hands-on experience in software testing.
- Experiences of quality control and software development process.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Ability to work independently, in a team and under high pressure.
- Experience in SQL server is a must.
- Test Certification is desired but not mandatory.
- Solid experience in functional, integration and regression testing.
- Experience in creating test plans, test cases and automation test.
- Years of experience at the position: 01+
- Preferred language (for applications): English
- Preferred applicant who was born in 199x
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Salary Offers 350$-550$ GBP 350$-550$ Month
- Experience Level Internship
- Total Years Experience Less than 1 year
- Career Level Manager
- Gender Male
- Qualifications Certificate