Do you want to be a part of a stable and growing company that is powerful yet fun and intuitive, allowing any team member to do beautiful and incredible work?
We have an immediate opening for a Mid-Level/Senior Full Stack Developer responsible to build complex projects for European clients.
We are welcoming curious minds, willing to learn new things and not afraid of challenges. We value team players with a high responsibility mindset.
- Company trip to Switzerland / Europe (minimum 1 week per year)
- Attractive salary of up to $1’500 (depending on experience and skills)
- Bonus payout every 6 months
- 13 month salary
- Social insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment Tax according to VN labor law
- Personal Income Tax paid by company
- International working environment to develop your soft and hard skill set as well as your English skills
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Working with European clients
- Minimum 2 years of experience in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, PHP/MySQL
- Basic knowledge of Docker, Linux and Nginx. Gitlab pipelines and basic understanding of the Google Cloud services (Compute Engine, App Engine, storage, database, vision…).
- Understood and worked with Agile/Scrum methods
- Driven with an eye for excellence in detail
- Basic English speaking and writing skills
- Work directly with supervisor/client to define, clarify the requirement
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1, 44137 Dortmund, Germany
- Salary Offers 250$-600$ GBP 250$-600$ Month
- Experience Level Entry level
- Total Years Experience Less than 1 year
- Career Level Student
- Gender Male
- Qualifications Medical