1. Setup software and config Oracle database
– Setup Oracle database
– Backup and restore Oracle database
– Setup software for PC, Servers
2. Support and maintain software system
– Customize and develop new function on FMS system
– Maintain and Support company system (SAP, FMS, Escort…)
– Make sure all system run with database backup
– Training software for end users.
– Research reason and propose solutions to solve if there are any problems occurred
– Work with supplier in VietNam and Korea for support case
3. Develop small software
– Work with departments to collect requirement and analysis them in IT field
– Develop new software for internal company uses with best solution
– Maintenance and improve current software such as SMS, Tool Send email, etc
– Other job assigned by IT manager
- Good benefits package and allowance, bonus, team party once a month.
- Friendly, flexible, and fun working environment
- Very attractive salary based on skills and experience
- Free office lunch
- Coffee, tea, snack bar everyday
- Full income tax, insurance paid by company (Net Salary)
- 13th month of salary
- Great opportunity for career development
- Company trip, team building, monthly party, etc.
- Quarterly and yearly incentive award for best-performing employees.
- 5+ years of experience as a software architect (or similar role) with strong hands-on experience enabling multi-threading, caching techniques, multi-platform synchronization, and microservices.
- 8+ years of experience with architectural patterns for a large, high-scale data platform (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- 7+ years of extensive experience building, scaling, managing platforms and APIs.
- Excellent understanding of DevOps/CloudOps and building high-availability and high-scalability infrastructure.
- Leadership that combines persuasiveness, decisiveness, and competitiveness necessary to motivate a team.
- Experience with application build automation tools like Apache Maven, Jenkins, and Git.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of Amazon AWS technologies (or Google Cloud & Azure equivalents) such as EC2, RDS, ECS, ELB, EKS,…
- Expert experience developing defense systems & mechanisms against cyber attacks.
- Good understanding of relational and non-relational database systems
- Experience evolving monolithic systems into modern microservice architectures
- Excellent hands-on experience with PaaS, IaaS, CaaS
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address 270 24 Zbečno, Czechia
- Salary Offers 400$-800$ GBP 400$-800$ Month
- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Total Years Experience Other
- Career Level Student
- Gender Female
- Qualifications Diploma