Fiddler Crab Games is looking for extremely skilled programmers at all experience levels to form the core of its technology team, working full time on multiple titles for PC and mobile platforms. The ideal candidate has finished games and shows a high aptitude for game programming and knowledge of the many different systems that go into the development of a game.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Experience with as many of the following as possible: C++, C#, Lua script integration, HLSL/Cg shaders, heavy 3D math (including quaternions), real-time physics, A* pathfinding, inverse kinematics, multithreading, current-gen console development, client/server programming.
- U.S. citizenship, or authorization to work in the United States.
- Passion for games and game development, and pride in their work.
We’re always looking out for new talent! If you want to join our team in sunny Brooklyn, NY, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Programmers: If you have a repository you can show off, include it!
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – Fresh Beanies
- 401(k)with matching
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in graphic and web design
- 3 or more years of professional design experience
- Direct response email experience
- Ecommerce website design experience
- Familiarity with mobile and web apps preferred
- Excellent communication skills, most notably a demonstrated ability to solicit and address creative and design feedback
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address 1K3, 5210 47 Ave, Athabasca, AB T9S 1K5, Canada
- Salary Offers 600$-900$ GBP 600$-900$ Month
- Experience Level Director
- Total Years Experience More Than 10 years
- Career Level Others
- Gender Male
- Qualifications Associate