- Design test plans, test cases/test procedures.
- Design, build, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions.
- Understand customer requirements.
- Perform functional test at all levels of testing of new website features based on test cases /test procedures.
- Write SQL queries, scripts to facilitate the testing process.
- Participate in the development process to ensure that quality is built into the product.
- Responsible for reporting, and tracking software issues.
- Assist in creating various software/system documentations such as Functional Specification, Development Guide and User Guide
- Attractive salary plus 13th & 14th month salary.
- High bonus and incentive based on performance, seniority.
- Work in a dynamic environment alongside team members who are talented and passionate about what they do.
- In-house health club: gym, swimming pool, soccer field, volleyball court, and entertainment area.
- Annual health check.
- Personal Accident & Health Insurance
- Team building events are fully sponsored by company.
- Complimentary duty meals, snack & beverage.
- Outstanding annual company trip.
- Long-term service award.
- Quarterly and yearly incentive award for best-performing employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT.
- Bachelor’s Degree in non-Computer Sciences/IT can be considered if earning good knowledge/hands-on experience in software testing.
- Experiences of quality control and software development process.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Ability to work independently, in a team and under high pressure.
- Experience in SQL server is a must.
- Test Certification is desired but not mandatory.
- Solid experience in functional, integration and regression testing.
- Experience in creating test plans, test cases and automation test.
- Years of experience at the position: 01+
- Preferred language (for applications): English
- Preferred applicant who was born in 199x
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address Strada Cetății 3-5, Sibiu 550160, Romania
- Salary Offers 450$-700$ GBP 450$-700$ Month
- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Total Years Experience 5 to 10 years
- Career Level Student
- Gender Female
- Qualifications Diploma, Degree Bachelor