As Graphic Designer, your primary responsibility is to assist the Marketing and Social Media team with a variety of graphic design tasks ranging from email, ads, print, and website design. You will be responsible to take a set of instructions, or a stated problem, and produce clean, modern design assets that are within the brand requirements of our company and our products. As part of the process, this person will collaborate with members of the marketing, design and product teams to gain a clear understanding of the campaign expectations, target audience, and product positioning.
The right candidate will possess video production and editing skills. You will work with the marketing and social media team in the video production cycle from pre-production planning through post-production editing (video training available).
Design work will be completed in a timely fashion, largely unsupervised short of regular design feedback, and meet the stated requirements of the requestor/stakeholder.
For website design, a basic level of coding is required in order to turn designs into live websites.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – Fresh Beanies
- 401(k)with matching
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in graphic and web design
- 3 or more years of professional design experience
- Direct response email experience
- Ecommerce website design experience
- Familiarity with mobile and web apps preferred
- Excellent communication skills, most notably a demonstrated ability to solicit and address creative and design feedback
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address Múlavegur 9, 660 Reykjahlíð, Iceland
- Salary Offers 450$-1500$ GBP 450$-1500$ Month
- Experience Level Entry level
- Total Years Experience 2 to 4 years
- Career Level Student
- Gender Female
- Qualifications Diploma, Degree Bachelor