Noo Before After Worpdress Documentation
- Created: 05/09/2018
- Latest Update: 05/09/2018
- By: NooTheme
Noo BEFORE AFTER GENERAL
Noo Before After Instruction
Firstly, we would love to send our great thanks to you for purchasing Noo Before After. This documentation covers
almost everything to guide you step by step from the start to have your site on air. We encourage you to
read thoroughly all sections before you go on.
The plugin allows users to easily add items thanks to the compatibility with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer), Elementor, and TinyMCE Editor.
Before installing this theme, please make sure that you have a working WordPress version already installed. For further guides to install WordPress, please find in below useful links:
- WordPress Codex: General info about WordPress and how to install your server.
- First Steps With WordPress: Multiple topics about WordPress.Follow this video tutorial on how to install theme & plugins
- FAQ New To WordPress:Popular FAQs about WordPress.
Requirements for Noo Before After
To use Noo Before After, you must be running WordPress 4.6 or higher, PHP 5.6 or higher, and MySQL 5.6 or higher. Follow the checklist below to ensure that your host can work well with Noo Before After plugin:
- Your web host has the minimum requirements to run WordPress.
- They are running on the latest version of WordPress.
- You can download the latest release of WordPress from official WordPress website.
- You do create best secure passwords for FTP and Database.
Recommend PHP Configuration Limits
When you are installing Noo Before After, you can meet many issues such as: demo content fails when you are importing and other issues. They are related PHP Configuration limits. The best solution is that you need to increase the PHP limits. You can do this on your own or contact your hosting provider learn more about this:
- upload_max_filesize = 2M
- post_max_size = 8M
Please follow THIS BLOG learn more about this.
There are two ways to install plugin. It belongs to the way you choose your preference.
Install Plugin via WordPress
- Step 1: Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, navigate to Plugins > Add new
- Step 2: Click Upload Plugin button on the top.
- Step 3: Find Noo-before-after.zip file on your computer and click Install Now
- Step 4: Once uploaded, activate the plugin. Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins and activate it.
Note: If you see this message “Are You Sure You Want To Do This” when installing noo-before-after.zip file via WordPress, it means that you have an upload max file size limit. Please try to read this blog to find a solution for your website.
Install Plugin via FTP
- Step 1: Login to your hosting space via an FTP software.
- Step 2: Unzip the Noo-before-after.zip file and ONLY use the extracted Noo-before-after plugin folder.
- Step 3: Upload the extracted Noo Before After folder into wp-content/ plugins folder.
- Step 4: Activate the newly installed plugin by going to Plugins > Installed Plugins and clicking the Activate button.
You can see more details at: http://dappercodes.com/installing-wordpress-theme-via-ftp/
Click to the plugin button on editor, select Noo Before After
Items: Add/Remove/Clone/Order the items in current shortcode.
- Before Image: Select image or upload image from media library.
- Before Image Label : (Optional) If leave empty, this label not show on site.
- After Image: Select image or upload image from media library.
- After Image Label : (Optional) If leave empty, this label not show on site.
- Overlay Image: Select image or upload image from media library.
- Width: Set shortcode div wrap width.
- Comparison Direction: Set orientation Horizontal/Vertical for all items in current shortcode. Default: Horizontal.
- Comparison Type: Set the way user view image Hover/Drag/Click for all items in current shortcode. Default: Hover.
Control Bar Tab
- Offset: Set control bar position on image after image comparison loaded. Unit: %.
- Color: Set color for control bar.
Slider Options Tab
- Item Per Slide (Desktop): Number item show per slide on desktop of curent shortcode. Default min-width: 1024px.
- Item Per Slide (Tablet): Number item show per slide on tablet of curent shortcode. Default min-width: 768px.
- Item Per Slide (Mobile): Number item show per slide on mobile of curent shortcode. Default min-width: 320px.
- Loop: Infinity loop. Duplicate last and first items to get loop illusion. Default: false.
- Auto Height: Enables adaptive height for single slide horizontal carousels. Default: false.
- Item spacing: Space between each slide. Default: 0.
Note: If Before Image or After Image is empty the item will not be displayed. The plugin will only show the items that have 2 full before and after images.
WPBakery Page Builder
Select Noo Before After
All options in Noo Before After WPBakery Page Builder Addon are same options in Basic Editor. You can click HERE to see.
Select Noo Before After widget in left column, drag and drop to widget area in view area.
All options in Noo Before After Elementor Widget are same options in Basic Editor. You can click HERE to see.
Noo Before After is a WMPL – compatible and multi- language ready plugin. To translate this plugin, follow these steps below
- Step 1: Download and install PoEdittool.
- Step 2: Open PoEdit and open the .po file of your preferred language in PoEdit and search your line you want to change. To do this, select the Edit button > Find option.
- Step 3: In the Search Window, type the text string you are looking for. Once it is selected, replace the text in the Translation text area in the lower part of the window with your preferred translation.
- Step 4: If you’d like to edit another text string, just repeat Steps 1 to 2.
- Step 5: Click “Save” to save configuration. The .mofile will be auto created.
- Step 6: Finally, you need to rename of .mo file with Code Name of your language. Please see the language code list HERE
- Step 7: Navigate to Settings > General > Site Language to select your language.
For example de_DE.mo for German – Deutsche
When you come to this section, we hope that you found all the information provided in this documentation helpful and you have finished installing and polishing your site as what you have imagined of. After reading carefully this guide, if you still need any helps, don’t hesitate to contact us at Noo Support Center. You will be asked to create an account if you are new to us and enter purchase code to post a topic for support. To get your purchase code, please login to your ThemeForest account, navigate to “Downloads”, click the “Download” button on the left side of our theme, choose “License Certificate” to download the license file where you can find the purchase code.
Please be noted to post a topic with your issues be clearly clarified. It is recommended you send us together with link of your site and your admin account. These will help to save time for both of us. Finally, please be patient. It will take us some time to check all the topics and we will solve topics from older to newest.
Hopefully, you will enjoy using Noo Before After! Thank you for choosing our theme.