Contact, introduce, and advise customers to use the product (by phone)
Maintain relationships, take care of existing customers and develop new customers
Coordinate with other departments to complete assigned tasks
- Enjoy competitive salary, commensurate with your own capacity.
- Working in a young, dynamic, comfortable, professional, bold start-up environment.
- Become a full-time employee when finishing part-time process if meeting the requirements of the company.
- Supportive, friendly & fair working environment in which everyone has equal chances of being developed
- At least 4- 5 years of experience as Sales position, 2 years’ experience in managerial level. Knowing project cargo, dry bulk carrier operator / sales is advantage, can forecast and analyze market conditions to optimize chartering opportunities
- Problem solving: Customer complaint; A/R collection support; Discipline and Performance
- Foreign Trade knowledge, professional customer care, consultative skill
- Work in a team and teambuilding skill
- Work closely with global chartering, commercial and operation teams for market trends, pricing, ship operation, etc.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address: R. Colonizador Ênio Pipino, 5213 - St. Industrial Sul, Sinop - MT, 78550-542, Brazil
- Salary Offer: 800$ - 1200$ USD ********* Month
- Experience Level : Mid-Senior level
- Total Years Experience : More Than 10 years
- Text Area Field: 9am-6pm
- Career Level: Executive
- Salary Type: Annual
- Gender: Female
- Qualifications: Diploma, Degree Bachelor, Master's Degree
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs