The office assistant job description clearly and concisely lays out the duties and responsibilities for the office assistant job. Find out the competencies and skills needed for successful job performance in this position.
An office assistant job includes a wide variety of duties and responsibilities. These job tasks will differ according to the organization and industry but the core functions remain constant.
Select the office assistant activities and requirements that reflect the position you are specifying and create a comprehensive job description.
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience
- Vacations starting from 10 days
- Law benefits and Medical insurance
- Career plan and growth opportunities inside KenisIT
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible work schedule
- organization and planning skills
- work management and prioritizing skills
- verbal and written communication skills
- problem solving ability
- attention to detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- business college training an advantage
- previous office experience may be requested but this can also be entry level position
- competent computer skills including MS Office
- internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
- numeracy and literacy skills
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address Klönnestraße 89, 44143 Dortmund
- Salary Offers 400$-800$ GBP 400$-800$ Month
- Experience Level Executive
- Total Years Experience 5 to 10 years
- Career Level Officer
- Gender Male
- Qualifications Diploma