- Managing utilization of the team.
- Track and facilitate career path development
- Work with Head office team to align and be responsible for Learning and Development goals.
- Drive leadership development related activities, such as performance management, recruitment, employee engagement and development.
- Handle the recruitment team to source, search, interview and onboard new employees
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees. Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Handle employee relations issues from the initial incident, undertake investigations, identify solutions and follow through until completion.
- Partner with the business to facilitate resolutions regarding employee relations issues with escalation to the HR Manager
- Monitor attrition and retention trends and provide ongoing coaching on best practices and action planning.
- Responsible for the entire staffing and on-boarding process at all levels and meet all related KPI
- Responsible for the annual performance management process
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Ensure effective and efficient execution and delivery of HR policies, procedures and services in accordance with legal compliance and company requirements
- Provide the professional expertise in HR and People agenda to the business, protect and serve business and ensure that business agenda is well define with the right size of organization with right people in the organization.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- International Premium Healthcare
- 13th month of salary.
- Paid Leave (14 days/year)
- Team Building, Company Trip
- Free Lunch on Friday
- Nice city view Pantry with Coffee & Soft drink
- Cool relaxation area in coffee shop style with swings and trees. Sport zone with ping pong table and chess await us everyday.
- Free hugs on every other day
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an operational HR role
- Experience of drafting policies and processes
- Ability to coach manger’s and employees on performance management
- Knowledge of benefits and managing the associated plans
- Experience of handling grievance & disciplinary issues
- Comprehensive understanding of employment law
- Experience working in the IT industry in a global, diverse company
- Proven track record of delivering results in a changing and growing business environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Vietnamese and English
- Solution orientated with the ability to work on your own, use your initiative but understand the boundaries and know when to escalate issues
- Self-motivated, driven, flexible, curious and dedicated to contributing to our team
- Great communication skills with the ability and credibility to build strong relationship and trust with all levels of the organization
- You are used to working independently and you have no problems taking tough decisions due to your strong business understanding
- Have the ability to thrive in an environment of changing directions and strategies.
- Have a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable
- The ability to implement and complete what have been started with a good understanding of how HR adds value to the business’ needs
- Last and not least – you love and have a lot of enthusiasm for HR and be potential to be a good Office Manager.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address Ciudad Bolívar 8001, Bolívar, Venezuela
- Salary Offers 500$-700$ GBP 500$-700$ Month
- Experience Level Entry level
- Total Years Experience 2 to 4 years
- Career Level Officer
- Gender Female
- Qualifications Certificate
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs