An exciting opportunity for an intermediate level UI/UX designer has arisen. You will join Niteco’s talented marketing and design team, creating UI/UX designs for the company and their international customers.
You will Produce:
- User Interface conceptual designs
- Pitch decks on request
- Mobile app information infrastructures
- Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary and allowances, 13th month salary, additional performance bonus, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
- Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Luxury company summer vacation and team-building budget.
- Opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Australia, UK, USA, etc.
- Organized training and full support in building your career.
- English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from a number of countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 23.5” screens running recent versions of Windows 10 enterprise, MS Office 2019 professional, Visual Studio, and SQL Server, work station with 16 GB Ram, 256 GB SSD.
- Western management style that is professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly and encouraging feedback.
- Company Management that regularly communicates Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities to employees.
- More than 03 years of experience, working in an agency environment is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of UX/UI principles
- Experience of all phases of product design – from ideation, user research, prototyping, design iteration and high fidelity UI and specs
- Knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision and knowledge of animation is a plus
- Excellent English communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work within a small team and independently
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso
- Salary Offers 350$-650$ GBP 350$-650$ Month
- Experience Level Other
- Total Years Experience 5 to 10 years
- Career Level Executive
- Gender Male
- Qualifications Certificate, Master's Degree