- The Technical Architect (TA) is our technical champion & advisor entrusted to be driving technical decisions through architectural reviews, technical optimizations, security reviews, and other technical discussions. The TA is also responsible for:
- Champion best practices for our technical teams, in regards to development process, documentation, coding, product quality, maintenance & support
- Evolve our software architecture to incorporate business and technical requirements while ensuring high scalability, security, and performance.
- Evaluate & drive proposed technical solutions by weighing the risks, rewards and future implications of each decision and recommending the optimal technical path forward.
- Guide and motivate our engineering teams to continually improve their skills through mentoring, training, pair programming, code reviews and fostering an environment of excellence.
- Develop time & effort estimates for all technical implementations and track the progress of technical teams from inception through delivery.
- Identify bottlenecks in our applications and devise solutions to ensure the best possible performance, quality, scalability, security.
- Friendly, flexible, and fun working environment
- Very attractive salary based on skills and experience
- Free office lunch
- Coffee, tea, snack bar everyday
- Full income tax, insurance paid by company (Net Salary)
- 13th month of salary
- Great opportunity for career development
- Company trip, team building, monthly party, etc.
- Quarterly and yearly incentive award for best-performing employees.
- 5+ years of experience as a software architect (or similar role) with strong hands-on experience enabling multi-threading, caching techniques, multi-platform synchronization, and microservices.
- 8+ years of experience with architectural patterns for a large, high-scale data platform (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- 7+ years of extensive experience building, scaling, managing platforms and APIs.
- Excellent understanding of DevOps/CloudOps and building high-availability and high-scalability infrastructure.
- Leadership that combines persuasiveness, decisiveness, and competitiveness necessary to motivate a team.
- Experience with application build automation tools like Apache Maven, Jenkins, and Git.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of Amazon AWS technologies (or Google Cloud & Azure equivalents) such as EC2, RDS, ECS, ELB, EKS,…
- Expert experience developing defense systems & mechanisms against cyber attacks.
- Good understanding of relational and non-relational database systems
- Experience evolving monolithic systems into modern microservice architectures
- Excellent hands-on experience with PaaS, IaaS, CaaS
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address Lazovná 10, 974 01 Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
- Salary Offers 500$-750$ GBP 500$-750$ Month
- Experience Level Associate
- Total Years Experience 2 to 4 years
- Career Level Officer
- Gender Female
- Qualifications Associate