Graphic designers combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages. They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
Graphic designers work with both text and images. They often select the type, font, size, color, and line length of headlines, headings, and text. Graphic designers also decide how images and text will go together on a print or webpage, including how much space each will have. When using text in layouts, graphic designers collaborate closely with writers who choose the words and decide whether the words will be put into paragraphs, lists, or tables. Through the use of images, text, and color, graphic designers can transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible.
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: Porschestraße 1, 04158 Leipzig, Germany
- Phone Number: +49 341 9990
- Address: Quintana, L6302 Santa Rosa, La Pampa, Argentina
- Category: ***********
- Location: Australia
- Language: ***********
- Years of Experience: ***********
- Expected Job Level: Other
- Job Position: Software Developer
- Highest Degree Level: High School Diploma
- Slogan: You can do it