- As a member of the sports industry at the store, you always put customers first to support and share with them your understanding of the product and the sport.
- You welcome, listen and advise customers on the right products, right use and meet their expectations.
- You ensure the goods are on display and ensure the product is available
- You maintain customers by providing them with the store’s services
- You participate in the checkout process to ensure customers have a fast payment experience
- You are sure to follow the return and exchange procedures to improve customer satisfaction.
- Monthly bonus based on business situation and 13th month salary
- Consider the annual salary in March
- 18 days of leave per year
- Social insurance under Vietnam Labor Law and other health insurance
- Annual health check for employees
- Monthly phone allowance and monthly sports training
- Take training courses to improve your capacity, with great opportunities for career development.
- The company fully pays per diem
- Buy products at preferential prices at all Decathlon stores
- Passionate and exercise regularly the sport you are in charge of
- Dynamic and like to share the passion for sports with customers
- Delivering great experiences for customers, contributing to boosting Sales and Profit at the store
- Excellent teamwork
- Willing to work on weekends (5 days / week) and another day off instead
- Good communication, knowing English is an advantage (Optional)
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Salary Offer: $ - $
- Experience Level : Internship
- Total Years Experience : Less than 1 year