Experience Level :Junior
Total Years Experience :Less than 1 year
Yoga is an exercise and meditation technique which is based around finding balance of mind through breathing, posture and stretching. As a teacher, you would instruct your students in the art of yoga in order to increase their fitness and personal health, in both body and mind.
The ‘positions’ are the key element of yoga, and they are supplemented by controlled breathing, visualisation techniques and meditation sessions, all of which you will teach your students as part of your job description.
You would be expected to plan lessons, instruct all abilities from beginners through to experienced users, and be able to adapt your knowledge to suit individual clients who might be using yoga as a respite from their various ailments.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential
- Yoga instructors have to teach their students about the various yogic positions and start them off with some basic steps
- They have to take into account the health problems of the students and teach them accordingly
- They also have to take the age of each student into account as their students can be anyone
- They have to monitor each of them carefully to ensure that they are doing the position properly
- They have to be experts themselves and have to be in great shape
- They can even offer dietary advice to their students but they can do it only after consultation with a dietician
- They mostly teach their students proper breathing techniques as they are most important aspect of yoga
- Yoga instructors also have to adhere to the rules and regulations of the place they work in
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address: Ostrava-City District, Czech Republic
- Gender: Female, Male
- Salary Offer: 1000$ - 2000$
- Experience Level : Junior
- Total Years Experience : Less than 1 year
- Text Area Field: 8am-5pm